Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Little Bit Of Everything!

So I haven't posted anything for a while so here is a recap of everything that has been going on lately.

So Ryker has been teething for a while now. His new favortie thing to do is grab your hand and shove any part of it he can into his mouth. He loves to chew on fingers more then any teething toy. He has been getting more fussy lately and it could be possibly because of the teething..my pooor guy



At Ryker's 4 month checkup we got his new stats, he is in the 95 percentile for height...the 75 percentile for weight..and his head is normal sized. Also at his appointment his doctor said we could start him on solids. Ryker has yet to sleep through the night and we thought solids might help. They haven't so far but I am hopeful!




Dustin, Ryker and I went down to Cedar City this last weekend for my brother's wedding. We also did all the decorations for his wedding since I own a wedding decor business. I think it turned out beautiful even though it was alot of work. At least I got alot of help with setting up from my family. This was Ryker's first trip and he did okay but he had a hard time sleeping. He had to take his naps in his carseat and then sleep in his pack-n-play at night...needless to say by the end of the trip we were all very tired.










And just for fun I am adding a final picture of Dustin and our friend Nathan taking care of the little ones while the mommies go to work!!! Wait doesn't this seem reversed roles? LOL



Ryker also rolled over by himself for the first time a couple of days ago. I don't have a picture because he did it at my office while I was working...but it was awesome. He rolled from his tummy to his back. He also did it again when Dustin came to pick him up...so Dustin was excited that he did a repeat for him. It's amazing how fast they grow. Ryker will be walking and talking before we know it!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! The decorations look great! And congrats to Ryker for rolling over! Yay!

Becky said...

Thats so nice you get to take him to work with you sometimes. The decorations look amazing....wish you were around when I got married. :) Your little boy is just so adorable! Cute Cute!