Thursday, July 9, 2009

Steele Cousin Campout

So we have started an annual Steele Cousin Campout that so far has been a blast the last 2 years that we have done it. Unfortunatly Dustin and I didn't get to stay very long this year because we had to set up a Wedding (which is in the previous post) We arrived late Friday night and then left early Saturday morning.

We arrived right after a big rain storm...just in time to enjoy a little camp fire!

We did a little kareokee....Dustin loves to sing as you can tell!!

Showing my belly to my brother in-law Cole :)

Chilling around the fire!

Cooking Breakfast...yes that is me cooking in the hot sun over a hot grill with lots of bacon grease splashing up!! It was super hot...but so tasty!

Getting ready to say goodbye and head home :(

I can't wait till next year!! Many Thanks to Kim for being an awesome host every year!!!

No comments: